Processing + Shipping Transit time = Delivery
- Important: The time it takes to receive items includes Processing + Shipping Transit time. For example, choosing a Next Day Shipping service does not guarantee that you will receive it the day after you place your order.
- Transit Times are in addition to the processing and preparation times.
- Business Days are Monday-Friday, excluding major holidays. Orders placed on non-business days are processed the following business day.
- Delivery Days for UPS is Monday-Friday, and for USPS is Monday-Saturday. Sunday is not considered a shipping/delivery day.
- Guaranteed Delivery Date means the carrier will supply a scheduled delivery date for the shipment.
- Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date means no delivery date will be supplied. These are estimates provided by the carriers.
All orders are processed, verified, and shipped within 5 business days or sooner. Orders placed after 3PM Pacific Time begin processing the next business day. We are not responsible for orders lost in the mail, incorrectly supplied addresses, or unclaimed/refused packages. You can track your package using the supplied tracking number.
2. Shipping Transit time
- Priority Shipping: 2-5 Business Days Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date
- UPS Shipping: 2-5 Business Days with Guaranteed Delivery Date
- 2 Day Shipping: 2 Business Days Delivery with Guaranteed Delivery Date
- 1 Day Shipping: 1 Business Day Delivery with Guaranteed Delivery Date
- USPS International Priority: 5-10 Business days Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date
- USPS Global Express: 3-5 Business Days Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date
*Please Note: These transit times are in addition to the processing and preparation time mentioned previously. Saturday or Sunday is not considered a UPS shipping/delivery day.
**Guaranteed Delivery Date means the carrier will supply a scheduled delivery date for the shipment. Non-Guaranteed Delivery Date mean no delivery date will be supplied.
For shipping prices add the item to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.
3. Undelivered Packages / Invalid supplied addresses
We will ship packages to the supplied shipping address. Typos or errors in the supplied address will cause the shipment to be undeliverable. If a package is deemed undeliverable, the carrier will either hold the package, discard the package, or return the package at their sole descretion. DOLL Swimwear is not liable for packages on hold, discarded, or lost in transit. If a package is returned to us, you may request to have it shipped again to a corrected address. The standard shipping charge will apply to all requests for re-shipment.
International Customers: (Please Review)
- We strive to support our international customers and we ship our items to most countries. There are some countries to which we are not able to ship to.
- Customs and other international delays are not included on transit time estimate.
- Some countries impose additional custom taxes and fees for imported items. We do not control or have knowledge of such fees. Please contact your local government agency for details on these fees. These customs and import processes can interfere with shipment arrival times. Please be aware of these potential delays that may occur.
To proceed with an order shipped outside of the USA, add the item(s) to your cart and proceed with checkout to view shipping rates. When prompted for the shipping address, please choose the corresponding country.
Shipping to Post Office Boxes and A.P.O. Destinations
UPS ground and All Expedited Method DO NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. destinations. Please choose a Priority option if you need your items to be delivered to one of these locations.